Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 89

Thread: new topic!! cooking

  1. #51
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Oh Charlie C. and Gusmeister~ your simple the BEST [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] I had a wonderful time at dinner, had lobster and shrimp, and I danced the nite away in my stilleto's ha, which wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. My feet are pounding this morning, but, it was worth it. Ahhh nice hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] have some, I just made it fresh.
    Have a beautiful day! - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hi all- Glad you had fun last night NYJ! I'm going to try Ella's Stuffed Burgers tonight. It sounded really good and I'm having a BBQ with some guest's over. I'll let you know what everyone says about them!

    This is what's for breakfast. I'm having my famous scrambled eggs w/bacon, cheese, tomatoes, green peppers, red peppers, and oinons. Topped with a sprinkle of tabasco sauce. Toast on the side w/blackberry jam, and a cup of hot tea w/honey! Yumm! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I will be right over for breakfast Sparkle~
    You know what I have not done in awhile Brunch.
    I have this place right down the road from me that does the most delicious Brunch you can think of. Anything you want and as much as you want. It's so good that you have to make reservations 4 months in advance.All the chefs trained at the Culunary Institute here in Poughkeepsie New York, and they are the BEST. Bona~Petite [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #54
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    NewYorkJettster I am glad to hear you had fun last night. If there is one thing I've learned in life it's that [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] "girls just wanna have fun" [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Sparklelynx I hope Mr. Ella's burgers are a big hit at your little soiree tonight.
    Your scrambled eggs sound mouth-wateringly tasty 4 sure!
    >If you are what you eat....
    >C'est le vie; bon appetite!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #55
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey NYJ, I have heard of the POK culinary school.
    I don't live faroff I-84. I have heard the dinner there is amzaing and they are booked really far in advance etc. Do yo have any reviews?

  6. #56
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    No, my husband doesn't do all the cooking and for you to bring your empty minded **** to this board, you are pathetic~ and if you had any balls or any class you wouldn't bring it to this board. And now I have something for everyone to see in person, take a good look people she's not worth it. Your not worth my time or energy. So I think you better back off. I know who my friends are Ontheroadtoruin and DOG E. STYLE and a few others well we are friends, real friends, we just spoke to each other. So you tell me who the phoney is, cause it ain't me.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Free Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Hey! NYJ I though your husband did all the cooking? or maybe when we talk on the phone it was you cooking. Give me a break ! You back stabbing snake and your 3little back stabbing friends ontheroadtoruins
    I've had enough of your **** you want a piece of me.come on bab-y I'm going to stump your as* and I got nothing to lose so come on bab-y a long time over due. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hi all-
    The burgers were fantastic last night. Ended up cooking them inside tho. It rained last night.
    Thanks for the reciepe!
    I didn't have a "crimper" so I ended up using a crimping curling iron! Think anyone noticed?? LOL Gosh I hope nobody used the curling iron today! They'd be walking around work all day thinking- " I smell hamburger's, gosh I'm hungry!" LOL
    [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    Just joking I didn't really use the curling iron!

  9. #59
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Now then TC1- I read your post about how we are all liar's and about NYJ.

    As far as NYJ- up to this point anyway, this person has been very nice to me and has never come across as plastic! I must agree that maybe you need to go talk to some one about your problems.

    As far as myself. You DO NOT even know me! DO NOT COME ON THIS BOARD AND CALL ME A LIAR. I've been completely honest in my feeling's here, in all that I have said.

    This board is about CHERIE CURRIE and her music and art. NOT about You or me or anyone else!

    Please seek some help from a professional. Not from stranger's on a message board.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I definatly can't cook, but I boil a mean pot of water!
    My husband does do all the cooking and I know he is always looking for ideas. You all have some great ones!
    I like to read recipes and give him ideas, and when someone asks my advise on what they should make for a dinner party, I have a long list of recipes for them. I don't think I need to love to cook to hand out recipes.
    I am constantly sharing recipes with my friends, and I would hate to think that I was a Liar because I share recipes but don't cook.
    I know what kind of food I like, and my husband likes to make it for me.

    Here's to everyone on the board that enjoys a good meal!!!!!!

    See ya!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic